- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology) for Naturally Vivid Sound
- Innovative Three-Stage Amplifier Circuit Brings Your Music to Life
- Optimal Gain Volume Control Guarantees Cleaner Sound
- Phase-Matched Bass Boost for Deeper Bass and a Clearer Mid-Range
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry Means Cooler Running Temperatures
Find help here!
Integrated Stereo Amplifier
A High-Value Proposition for the Passionate Music Fan
For those taking their first steps into the world of hi-fi audio, there’s no better component to start with than the A-9030 Integrated Stereo Amplifier. Featuring Onkyo’s Wide Range Amp Technology—augmented by Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry to reduce distortion and increase driving power—the low negative feedback design breathes life into your recordings, where conventional amps sound flat and dull by comparison. Another point of difference lies in its ability to boost bottom-end response. Rather than obscuring the frequencies that typically carry vocals, a new system phase-matches the bass to preserve a crystal clear mid-range. As well as sounding great, the amplifier has a heavy-duty transformer and twin capacitors to deliver enough power to drive your loudspeakers with depth and dynamism. Good quality analog inputs and banana plug-compatible speaker posts are found on the rear panel to connect your CD player, tuner, turntable, and speakers, while the front panel has classic-style knobs for bass, treble, balance, and input selection. Wrapped in a 1.6 mm-thick anti-resonant chassis, and boasting an aluminum faceplate, this high-value stereo amp exudes the build quality for which Onkyo is famous.
Dear CustomersOur Web Site Service will be temporarily unavailable due to a system maintenance on Friday, December 6th. The… morePress Release dated: 3 Dec 2013
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013