- Wide-Range Titanium Drivers
- Detachable Tangle-Free Cable
- Sub-Chambers for Optimized Bass
- Comfort for Long Listening Sessions
- Solid Construction
Find help here!
High Fidelity is in Our DNA
Onkyo is known for producing among the world’s best audio components for home theater and hi-fi listening. Now you can take that component-quality sound everywhere with a pair of our ES-FC300 On-Ear Headphones. Built to deliver maximum fidelity at a realistic price, these stylish aluminum-encased headphones feature 40 mm (1 9/16˝) titanium drivers backed by sub-chambers to optimize bass response. Onkyo’s technical team spent countless hours tuning the drivers to deliver uncommonly clear, open, and natural sound from compressed or lossless formats. Premium audio doesn’t come at the expense of portability. Folding earcups, detachable connectors, and exceptionally tough construction make the ES-FC300s ideal for the daily commute. And you won’t spend half the journey sorting out a mess of cable: our flat elastomer design resists knots and tangles. An adjustable padded headband and leatherette earpads make extended listening sessions comfortable. Which is great, because with this level of audio performance, you’ll be finding any excuse to put them on.
• Best-in-Class High Current Capability for THX® Select2™ Plus-Certified Theater Reference Sound• Pure Direct Analog… morePress Release dated: 17 Apr 2014
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013