- Sleek, Slim, and Simple
- Deep and Satisfying Stereo Sound
- Chromecast built-in*, Wi-Fi®, AirPlay® and Bluetooth®
- Enjoy TIDAL*, Spotify, Deezer* and TuneIn
- A Perfect Match for New UltraHD TVs
Find help here!
2.1-Channel Home Cinema System
High-class Sound for Classy Interiors
Add “wow” factor to music, films, and games with the subtly contoured 2.1-channel LS5200 Home Cinema System, a chic solution the family will love. The ultra-slim Network Stereo Receiver blends into and enhances your tastefully decorated home interior and cuts TV connections to a single HDMI®, while compact 2-Way speakers allow flexible and non-intrusive layout that won’t obscure your view of the screen. Digital amplifiers produce a whopping 85 W x 85 W of clean power to revitalize TV sound and enrich app-based audio cast over AirPlay®, Spotify®, and Chromecast built-in, and the receiver will even connect a turntable. Popular streaming services are built in, and you can mirror audio on wireless speakers* placed in other rooms using our free Onkyo Controller app.
* Multi-room wireless audio enabled by FireConnect™ technology. Optional wireless speakers are scheduled for release.
- English Francais Espanol Italiano Deutsch Nederlands Svenska (13.48 MB)
- EC Declaration of Conformity (102.68 KB)
Onkyo is pleased to offer hi-fi enthusiasts a convenient and beautifully engineered 2-channel amplification solution in the… morePress Release dated: 22 Feb 2017
Multi-room audio enriched with limitless and accessible music is now a reality as Onkyo unveils its NCP-302 Wireless Audio… morePress Release dated: 22 Feb 2017
Onkyo Launches Affordable 5.1-Channel TX-NR474 and 7.2-Channel TX-NR575E Network A/V Receivers with 135 W/Ch of High-Current… morePress Release dated: 22 Feb 2017
Onkyo has announced a firmware update that activates FireConnect™ wireless multi-room audio distribution from selected… morePress Release dated: 21 Feb 2017