- THX® Ultra2 Plus™ Certified
- Mobile High-Definition Link and InstaPrevue™ Technology
- House-wide Audio and Video Entertainment
- HQV® Vida™ VHD1900, Marvell Qdeo™ Technology, ISF Video Calibration
- Three High Performance Sound Expansion Systems
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32
Find help here!
9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Thrill to the Power of Nine-Channel Entertainment
The ultimate hub for house-wide entertainment, the TX-NR3010 can drive audio in three rooms, output high-resolution video on two displays, and stream audio via DLNA—all controlled by your iPhone or Android-powered phone. With a total of 11 HDMI® ports (including MHL™ for smart phone) and 11.4-channel pre-outs, the home cinema setup possibilities are limited only by your imagination. The receiver boasts Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 room correction and three incredible sound expansion systems—DTS Neo:X™, Audyssey DSX®, and Dolby® Pro Logic® IIz—while a combination of Qdeo™, HQV®, and ISF technology upscales and calibrates video sources to 4K resolution. As an audiophile-spec component, the TX-NR3010 features a massive main transformer, additional transformers for audio and video processing, and separated pre-amp and power amp blocks. Audio signals are jitter-cleaned and converted to analog by 192 kHz/24-bit DACs and VLSC™ circuits before passing through the Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry. The resulting sound quality is awe-inspiring—and with differential DAC mode and Digital Processing Crossover, bi-amping your front monitors results in even higher performance. Easily set up and controlled using the HDMI-enabled user interface, this THX® Ultra2 Plus™-certified receiver is waiting to reignite your passion for music and cinema.
Introducing Digital Crossover Technology
• Best-in-Class High Current Capability for THX® Select2™ Plus-Certified Theater Reference Sound• Pure Direct Analog… morePress Release dated: 17 Apr 2014
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013